- When will Desert Valley open? Join our mailing list to be notified.
- What majors will be offered and/or what is the academic program? See our Purpose for our basic academic philosophy. Specific majors are TBD.
- Will there be housing on campus? Yes, there will be housing built on campus. Single freshman and sophomore students will be strongly encouraged to live on campus for the full student life experience. Married housing on campus may also be available.
- When can students apply for admission? Join our mailing list to be notified.
- When can faculty and staff apply for employment? Join our mailing list to be notified when jobs are posted.
- What will be Desert Valley’s tuition cost? Tuition and other costs for Desert Valley are still TBD. The average small, private college tuition in the U.S. is approximately $40,000 annually. It is anticipated that Desert Valley’s tuition will be approximately $10,000-$13,000 annually. Note that this is subject to change.